Ever wondered how technology can seem hilarious? Any ideas? This article focuses on several such possibilities. Read on to find out.
Here they go:
· Long time ago, people who sacrificed their sleep, family, food, laughter and other joys of life were called saints. But now, they are called IT Professionals.
· I changed my password to “Incorrect” so that when I forget what it is, the computer will say, “The Password is Incorrect.”
· Never let the computer know that you are in a hurry. Computers can smell fear. They slow down if they know that you are running out of time!
· Wikipedia: I know everything!
Google: I have everything!
Facebook: I know everybody!
Internet: Without me, you are all nothing!
· I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download chocolate.
· Life is what happens between wifi signals.
· Algorithm of success:
While(nosuccess) tryAgain(); if(Dead) break;
· We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.
· “Username or Password Incorrect”
… Well at least tell me which one it is.
· “Grandpa, what was the biggest upgrade you saw when you went to school?
· Listening to your wife is like reading the terms and conditions of a website. You understand nothing, still you say, “I agree.”
· I don’t understand why people think that technology is making us antisocial. I will ignore you just easily with a book as I will with my cell phone.
· Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
· If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0.
· I finally realized it. People are prisoners of their phones, that’s why they are called cell phones.
· Technology is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
· I wonder what people who type “U” instead of “You” do with all their free time.
· Teacher: Essay Assignment- “What I did on my summer vacation”… No I don’t want to “Just check your Facebook Page.”
· If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That’ll do them in.
· Lo! Men become the tools of their tools.
· The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.
· The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.
· The future masters of technology will be light-hearted and intelligent. The machine easily masters the grim and dumb.
· Technology makes it possible for people to gain control over everything, except over technology.
· One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
· Man is a slow, sloppy and brilliant thinker; the machine is fast, accurate and stupid.
· Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
Summing up, while technology has got too many upsides, it can really turn out to be hilarious as I demonstrate in this article. Did it make you smile? I sincerely hope so. Isn’t technology cool?